This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure.
This post about 10 completely free P
I’ll be sharing all my Pinterest tips and tricks with you so that you can optimize your Pinterest strategy to help drive more traffic to your blog.
I personally have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest mainly because it is so fickle.
However, if you can realize that and insert that knowledge into your blogging strategy, then you can still use it to your advantage.
Here’s what you have to look forward to over the next 10 days:
- Day 1: 3 Pinterest Marketing Mistakes that You Really Need to Fix
- Day 2: What You Need to Know About Manual Pinning vs Scheduled Pinning
- Day 3: How to Use Pinterest to Drive Traffic to your Blog the Easy Way
- Day 4: How to Find Your Best Pins and What to Do With Them
- Day 5: 4 of the Best Tools for Creating Pin Images
- Day 6: The Best Ways to Avoid Having Your Pins Marked as SPAM
- Day 7: How to Get Readers to Actually Click on Your Pins
- Day 8: 5 Completely FREE Pinterest Courses You Need to Know About
- Day 9: What You Need to Know About Pinterest Group Boards
- Day 10: Tailwind Tribes vs SmartLoop: Which One is the Best?
Free Pinterest Courses to Start Building Your Blog Traffic
The reality is that when you first start out at blogging you don’t often have a big budget to go and invest in training.
Some do, but many don’t.
Pinterest is one of the best platforms that beginner bloggers can market their content on because if you do it wisely, your traffic can start growing quite quickly.
However, it can also be difficult to know where to find free courses and which ones are worth taking.
That’s what this post is for. I want to share with you 10 free Pinterest courses.
They’re all a little different from each other, but that’s a good thing!
It means that you’ll get a really comprehensive outlook on Pinterest and how to develop a Pinterest marketing strategy that will work for you.